Analyst - Invoicing
We work at a fast pace. Head Office is no different. Their business processes are fundamental to our becoming a global competitor that can respond quickly to any change. This may be a diverse, complex business, but departments such as Finance, Procurement make us an agile one.
• You’ll manage day-to-day Accounts Payable (AP) activities such as supplier invoice processing, debit/ credit memo processing, petty cash, reconciliations, reimbursement of expenses, etc. accurately and on a timely basis.
• You should have bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Business Administration with a specialization in Finance and/or Accounting.
• A recognized professional qualification (ACCA/ ACA) is preferable.
• You should have 3-6 years of relevant experience within the Finance field, with demonstrated experience in accounts payables function, preferably in Airport/Airline industry.
• You should have knowledge of processing supplier invoices, petty cash, and AP period end closing activities.
• You should also have knowledge of IFRS, payment terms and conditions and statutory laws and regulations/implications.
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that’s all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing – and being pushed – to work better and smarter. With us, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.