THIS IS WHERE INFLUENCE SPREADS
Vice President - Supply Management (Upcoming)
We work at a fast pace. Corporate Services is no different. Their business processes are fundamental to our becoming a global competitor that can respond quickly to any change. This may be a diverse, complex business, but departments such as Finance and Procurement, make us an agile one.
What you’ll deliver
- You'll be responsible to lead and implement the Category Management, Fulfilment and Performance strategy and plans required to support the overall Airports growth strategy.
- You'll provide strong direction and leadership in all aspects of Dubai Airports Procurement, driving performance and compliance throughout the department
- You'll lead collaboration with internal clients and external strategic suppliers, ensuring effective communication and stakeholder alignment is delivered
- You'll define key projects across the organization on an annual basis, providing guidance over their development and ensuring maximum value is achieved
- You'll own the airports’ Supply Management strategy, working closely with key executive stakeholders to ensure it meets the needs of the business
- You'll provide thought leadership and counsel to senior management regarding changes in the aviation industry and market environment and for leading and delivering corresponding action plans.
- You'll be responsible to lead all strategic negotiations with existing key suppliers as well as other key business to business relationships, coaching the team to manage any formal agreements and contracts necessitated by these plans.
What you bring
- You’ll be educated to bachelor’s degree within a relevant field such as Business, Finance or Engineering
- You should have at least 15 years’ experience of which the last 5 should be at a senior / executive level. This experience will have been gained within complex and fast-moving operations and stakeholder environments.
- You should have in-depth experience of sourcing, Category Management and contracting
- Aviation/Airlines experience would be an advantage
- A professional Procurement qualification such as MCIPS
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that’s all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing – and being pushed – to work better and smarter. With us, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.