THIS IS WHERE GAME-CHANGING HAPPENS
Senior Coordinator – Budgets (Nationals Preferred)
The team provides and supports the systems that glue the business together. That means maintaining all IT from the most basic desktop support to the most complex flight information systems. As importantly, they’re game changers for the industry. They bring us smart developments and advanced processes which revolutionise what we do.
What you’ll deliver
- You'll be responsible for administering the procurement process on behalf of Business Technology using the GRP system and providing financial administration for strategic projects.
- You’ll prepare the budget information for all Business Technology departments, coordinate meetings and consolidate departmental quarterly updates of budget re-forecasting.
- You’ll gather and validate data from the units to ascertain cost of services and work with Finance to prepare and present results.
- You’ll contribute to improve policies and procedures for operating quality and efficiency of the department in relation to financial management.
What you bring
- You’ll be educated to a Degree level in computer science, economics, finance, business or related field.
- You should have at least 3 years’ experience in budgeting, procurement or IT Financial Control.
- Previous experience in the use of the Dubai Government Financial and Procurement System and proficiency in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint will be an advantage.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that’s all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing – and being pushed – to work better and smarter. With us, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.