Development Manager - Terminal Design - Upcoming Position
Strategy & Development
THIS IS WHAT FUTURE FOCUS FEELS LIKE
STRATEGY AND DEVELOPMENT
DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – TERMINAL DESIGN
The group maps out where we’re going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our Research team analyses the industry so that we’re never playing catch-up. Development translate strategies into plans and projects. In Corporate Development, it’s more about the impact of strategies on our day-to-day running. And our Corporate Planning team creates strategy so that we’re agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
Manage design process for the terminal development programme.
Plan, monitor and deliver the strategic brief and design development of assigned Terminal/ Concourse related projects within the Dubai Airports’ DXB/DWC Terminal Development Programme.
Engage with relevant stakeholders to enable Dubai Airports to achieve its developmental and strategic goals.
The job holder shall have minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience in aviation/transportation/planning and design of complex.
Shall be educated to degree qualified in a discipline related to Architecture, Engineering, Construction or Project Management, and registered as Professional Architect / Chartered or Incorporated Engineer.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
· Knowledge of Terminal Operations terminology and understanding of applicable regulations.
· Understanding of ICAO, IATA, GCAA and industry best practice regulations.
· Standard project management methodologies such as PMI or PRINCE 2.
· Management and negotiation skills in a senior leadership role and stakeholder driven environment.
· Concept development and construction experience with exposure to detailed involvement at all project stages.