THIS IS WHAT FUTURE FOCUS FEELS LIKE
Senior Manager- Forecasting & Customer Insights
The Strategy and Development group maps out where we’re going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our Research team analyses the industry so that we’re never playing catch-up and have an insight to expected trends and passenger forecasts. The group translate strategies into plans and projects. Research are responsible for the overall airport capacity for both DXB and DWC, this includes seasonal capacity declaration through to long term future capacity requirements based on insights from the Forecasting team. The wider Strategy and Development group creates the strategy so that we’re agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
What you’ll deliver
- You will be responsible for the overall management of all analytical activities associated with the Forecasting Team including but not limited to: Traffic, both Passenger and Movements and Cargo in the time horizon from short-term through to long-term.
- You’ll be managing production of detailed macroeconomic and bottom-up demand forecasts and for all associated scenario planning and analysis required by the business.
- You’ll be responsible for Production of flight level tactical forecast that developed based on the combination of best data sources available on flight, booking and historic data
- You will continuously work with customer insights and demographic forecasts from sentiment data collected via quantitative and qualitative sources.
- You will utilise appropriate analytical tools and data to provide critical research information in support of the business covering Forecasting, Historical data Reporting and customer insights
- You will Provide support to Airline Business Management function on market analysis elements on potential airline relationships for developing new business
What you bring
- You’ll be educated to Degree level in a numerical discipline
- You should have at least 6 years’ experience in a relevant field/role
- You’ll have comprehensive experience of data analysis tools such as Tableau and Alteryx
- Advanced expertise within Excel and PowerPoint is essential
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that’s all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing – and being pushed – to work better and smarter. With us, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. At every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.