THIS IS WHAT AGILITY FEELS LIKE
STRATEGY AND DEVELOPMENT
Analyst – Transport & Land Use
The strategy group maps out where we’re going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our Research team analyses the industry so that we’re never playing catch-up. Design translates strategies into award winning products and experiences. In Program Management, it’s more about the delivery of our strategies into realized benefits. And our Corporate Planning team creates strategy so that we’re agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
What you'll deliver
- You’ll support the logistics capacity planning team on projects translating forecast traffic scenarios and target service levels into phased facility/capacity requirements. You will also provide support in creating strategic briefs and business cases for DXB & DWC masterplans.
- You’ll analyze the impact of proposed or actual changes, such as capacity enhancements or restrictions such as, new infrastructure, technology, or new regulations. You will also continually review service propositions that drive the planning process at both airports.
- You’ll translate proposed concepts, ideas, and operational strategy into concept design through developing sketches by utilising AutoCAD and AviPlan software tools.
- You’ll support the team on development and processes related to the Airport Land Use Plans. You will work with the team to translate land-use evaluation requests into a working concept, develop sketches and reflect changes within the land use plans
- Overall, you will undertake the analysis of various performance data to inform the business on current operational trends and compare against service standards which will used to develop future capacity requirements through various assessments and models.
What you bring
- You’ll be educated to a degree Level with a specialization in Transport or Civil Engineering/ Transport Planning or related field.
- You’ll have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a design role, preferably in a Airport or Transport related organisation or Management Consultancy
- You’ll have experience in developing concept designs for road infrastructure requirements (such as parking facilities, GSE roads, and transport facilities)
- You’ll have an understanding of land use and master planning principles for developments such as an airports or transport interchanges
- You’ll have high proficiency in the use of AutoCAD, along with the use of other modelling, design tools (such as AviPlan, Adobe suite) and GIS tools (such as ArcGIS)
- You’ll have understanding of developing and using traffic engineering and simulation models (e.g., Synchro, VISSIM, CAST).
- You’ll have a very good ability to communicate data and information in a manner that is readily understood by a wide audience of varied experiences.
- P.Eng / C.Eng certification is desirable.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that’s all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing – and being pushed – to work better and smarter. With us, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.