Senior Engineer - Building Management Systems
Human Resource Development
THIS IS WHERE INCREDIBLE GROWTH BEGINS
Senior Engineer- Building Management Systems
The team is doubling the size of our business. At the same time, they’re keeping maintenance costs down and driving asset capability up. With full responsibility for assets from creation to disposal, their watchword is reliability. Better still, they make sure we don’t just do what we legally need to do, but go further. So we’ll embrace your fresh ideas to improve our use of energy and environmental resources. It’s all about meaningful change.
What you’ll deliver
• You will be responsible for providing technical expertise and knowledge to the sections staff daily.
• You’ll be responsible for providing technical expert view on all matters related to your technical area (electrical, mechanical electronics, traction systems, airfield lighting, baggage handling systems)
• You will be responsible to investigate all significate failures to identify cause and initiate corrective actions.
You will monitor performance of contractors to ensure technical specifications are in compliance.
What you bring
• You’ll be educated to Degree level in a Engineering related field.
• You should have at least 5 years’ experience within the Engineering field.
• You’ll have a comprehensive experience of cost management and maintenance planning.
• You’ll have a comprehensive experience of risk based maintenance approaches.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that’s all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing – and being pushed – to work better and smarter. With us, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.