Analyst - Business Information
Human Resource Development
THIS IS WHAT AGILITY FEELS LIKE
STRATEGY AND PLANNING
Analyst – Business Information
The strategy group maps out where we’re going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our Research team analyses the industry so that we’re never playing catch-up. Design translates strategies into award winning products and experiences. In Program Management, it’s more about the delivery of our strategies into realized benefits. And our Corporate Planning team creates strategy so that we’re agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
What you'll deliver
•You’ll be responsible for working with business users to understand their needs, and leverage existing data assets, or develop new ones, to support these needs
•You’ll analyze data and determine its structure, accuracy and completeness and application to relevant use cases. You’ll ensure the data in the data warehouse is accurate and up to date by working closely with internal stakeholders such as Business Technology to automate data processes where possible. You’ll develop and administer a comprehensive data library, providing a clear overview of available data to End Users.
•You’ll participate in all stages of the data product delivery cycle to deliver great products.
•You’ll proactively research new methods of utilizing available Business Information tools. Additionally, identify opportunities for expanding on these capabilities.
In summary, The Business Information team supports Dubai Airports in its ambition to be an information-led organization that leverages data from across its digital ecosystem to improve customer experience, efficiency, and profitability. This role supports the team in multiple facets of this, defining requirements, testing, analyzing data, generating insights, optimizing processes and supporting business users.
What you bring
• You’ll be educated to a degree Level in Management Information System/ Computer Science/ Finance/ Business or related.
• You’ll have an overall of 5 years’ experience with at least 3 years of relevant experience in a data or analytical role, with experience in airports, aviation, transport, and logistics
• You’ll have proven ability to communicate data and information in a manner that is readily understood by a wide audience of varied experience. In addition, you’ll undertake simulation projects, starting from problem definition to presentation of results
• You’ll have thorough knowledge of statistical tools, data visualization tools, as well programming languages such as SQL,Python, R, Java and/or VBA. You’ll also have a working knowledge of data and analytics platforms, including data lake, data warehouse, business intelligence.
• You’ll have in depth knowledge of the aviation industry, in depth knowledge airport operations processes
•You’ll be proficient in using Microsoft Office tools.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that’s all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing – and being pushed – to work better and smarter. With us, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.