Senior Business Analyst - Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) HCM (Upcoming)
THIS IS WHERE GAME - CHANGING HAPPENS
TECHNOLOGY & INFRASTRUCTURE
Senior Business Analyst – Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) HCM
AGILE. INTEGRATED. SCALABLE. SECURE. FLEXIBLE. EXPERIENCE
As trusted advisors to the business we need to make sure that our systems and it processes supporting business meet each of the above principles by being agile, integrated, scalable, secured and flexible enough to provide the best customer experience aligned to our corporate goals. The team works strategically to make sure we have the right systems and processes in place. It’s an area in which we want to lead the industry – and our people ensure we do.
The job purpose is to provide subject matter expertise while engaging multiple stakeholders across units managing the scoping, planning, requirement analysis, solution design, system planning, user acceptance testing and implementation of software solutions and services for internal and external business stakeholders. The role will adapt and handle new business domains while mentoring and directing other colleagues to achieve success. The role will also contribute to business technology strategy by providing recommendations to BT management and business stakeholders on making inhouse or buying commercial off-the-shelf applications and implementation of the same.
Qualifications and Education
The job holder should be a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree holder preferably in Business Administration/Computer Science/Engineering.
PMBOK, PMP, ITILv3 Foundation qualifications would be preferable
The job holder should have 8 to 12 years of experience of managing human capital management systems in Aviation, transport or other medium to large business environments. Work Experience of systems such as Enterprise Resource planning in the Human Capital management domains, including their integration to Finance systems, would be beneficial.
6+ years Techno functional working knowledge of Oracle Enterprise resource planning applications (R12/Fusion SAAS/PAAS) in at least 3 Human Capital Management domains such as Human Resources, Payroll, Performance Management, Recruitment, Time & attendance Management, Learning Management systems and their integration to Finance systems where applicable.
You should possess excellent verbal and written presentation skills including report writing skills.
Proven ability to engage stakeholders and can translate and map business requirements to software systems
Proven ability to successfully engage and deliver on multiple project/initiatives simultaneously while exceeding user expectations. Lead and deliver business solutions that balance technical capability, cost, and time, against business needs.
· Implementation knowledge of oracle core HRMS/Payroll is preferable
· Implementation knowledge of Learning management systems is preferable
· Implementation knowledge of Time and Attendance solutions with integration to biometric device systems is preferable
· Knowledge of oracle PAAS cloud services for extending oracle Fusion Human capital management SAAS solutions will be a distinct advantage
· Knowledge of Oracle Development Framework and Microsoft Dot net framework will be a distinct advantage
· Knowledge of software development lifecycle and agile methodologies is preferable.
· Implementation and operating knowledge of ITILv3 and ISO20000 is preferable.
· Knowledge of airport related software applications is preferable.