Product Manager - Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) HCM Systems Leader (Upcoming)
THIS IS WHERE GAME - CHANGING HAPPENS
TECHNOLOGY & INFRASTRUCTURE
Product Manager - Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) HCM
AGILE. INTEGRATED. SCALABLE. SECURE. FLEXIBLE. EXPERIENCE
As trusted advisors to the business we need to make sure that our systems and it processes supporting business meet each of the above principles by being agile, integrated, scalable, secured and flexible enough to provide the best customer experience aligned to our corporate goals. The team works strategically to make sure we have the right systems and processes in place. It’s an area in which we want to lead the industry – and our people ensure we do.
The job purpose is to develop products, systems and services in the Human Capital Management functions while maintaining the performance level of existing systems and services. The role is focused on all IT matters for the Human resources business unit, ensuring that Technology strategy is aligned to Business Strategy including liaising with internal Technology support teams and external suppliers on support incidents/changes. Responsible for providing project oversight on behalf of the Business area for all software delivery in line with organization goals. In addition, the role will also provide support and service Level Management of all IT services delivered to the Business area.
Qualifications and Education
The job holder should be a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree holder preferably in Business Administration/Computer Science/Engineering.
PMBOK, PMP, ITILv3 Foundation qualifications would be preferable
The job holder should have 8 to 12 years of experience of managing human capital management systems in Aviation, transport or other medium to large business environments. Work Experience of systems such as Enterprise Resource planning in the Human Capital management domains, including their integration to Finance systems, would be beneficial.
8+ years Techno functional expertise of Oracle Enterprise resource planning applications (R12/Fusion SAAS/PAAS) in at least 3 Human Capital Management domains such as Human Resources, Payroll, Performance Management, Recruitment, Time & attendance Management, Learning Management systems and their integration to Finance systems where applicable.
A team worker capable of building good relationships leading to trust and commitment, must also be an excellent communicator and listener, interfacing with internal and external senior level stakeholders.
Significant proven experience of successfully implementing major IT program within UAE private and government entities. Ability to integrate that experience to more modern SaaS and PaaS platforms for dash boarding, reporting and optimization. Knowledge of Mobile Applications and deployment across large communities is also beneficial.
Arabic speaking preferred but not mandatory
· Implementation knowledge of Oracle R12 e-business suite HRMS and Payroll modules with integration to Finance modules is required.
· Implementation knowledge of Fusion HR, Fusion payroll, Fusion performance management, Oracle Taleo, Kronos workforce management and Seer tech – Learning management systems is preferable
· Working knowledge in SAAS, PAAS, IAAS, Mobile technologies in Oracle domain is preferable.
· Working knowledge of SOA would be beneficial
· BI tools and real-time analytics tools
· Knowledge of integration between Human Capital Management and Finance systems would be preferable.
· Knowledge of software development lifecycle and agile methodologies is preferable
· Implementation and operating knowledge of ITILv3 and ISO20000 is preferable
· Knowledgeable in governing large and complex IT projects with a high level of integration
· Knowledge of Dubai Smart Government and related systems is preferable
· Knowledge of systems in an airport environment would be an added advantage