Manager - Concession Planning (Commercial) - Upcoming Position
THIS IS WHAT AGILITY FEELS LIKE
Manager - Concession Planning
Revenue. Reputation. Relationships with 1300 organisations. Our team’s task is as challenging as it is complex. They develop the revenue that drives our profitability, funds future development and improves customer service. From landside lattes to gourmet delights, they make the best of every revenue stream through fresh and innovative service propositions.
Translate current concession performance and benchmark studies into a cohesive plan for future commercial activities across DXB and AIMIA airport. You will actively contribute to the Concession revenue commercial planning process to ensure that the revenue budget is delivered and customer service targets are met.
Qualification & Education
You should be educated to bachelor’s degree level or equivalent combination of education and experience within the same field. Financial professional qualification is desired.
Provide expertise and identify opportunities for revenue improvements. You will enhance the decision-making processes across commercial planning and ensure industry trends, business dynamics & world best practices are communicated.
You should also have:
- Knowledge of the commercial property business.
- Technical skills to evaluate and formulate plans through analysis
- Strategic planning expertise and ability to translate corporate objectives into actionable plans.
- Understanding of legal, financial and information technology frameworks in regulated operations.
- Aviation industry experience.