Manager - Commercial Compliance
THIS IS WHAT AGILITY FEELS LIKE
Commercial Compliance Manager
Revenue. Reputation. Relationships with 1300 organisations. Our team’s task is as challenging as it is complex. They develop the revenue that drives our profitability, funds future development and improves customer service. From landside lattes to gourmet delights, they make the best of every revenue stream through fresh and innovative service propositions.
What you’ll deliver
• Protect the legal position and integrity and mitigate associated risks of Dubai Airports.
• Ensure the legal and compliant operation of all commercial partners and to maintain the reputation of Dubai Airports.
• Regulate and implement & control quality Compliance standards & procedures across all stakeholders.
• You will ensure that our company both meets and exceeds legal standards, regulatory requirements and all in house policies pertaining to our contractual agreements with our commercial partners and stakeholders.
• You will liaise with external governmental bodies to facilitate the introduction of new policies and procedures to the airport, and initiate discussions for the exemption of certain policies.
• You will identify and implement process improvements to increase the efficiency, effectiveness, and operations quality for all concession management partners including but not limited to Health and Safety, tendering, contract management, concession management, audits and health and safety.
What you bring
• Shall be educated to Bachelors degree in Law, Finance, Business Administration or Risk or hold a professional qualification of the same discipline. With 5 years minimum experience with Governmental bodies in the UAE & aviation background.
• Detailed understanding of legal requirements of commercial business operations within the UAE;
• Expert understanding and experience of corporate governance best practice to refine and implement quality management control.
• Knowledge of concession management operations and license requirements
• Experience working in a heavily regulated mature market
• Detailed experience of contractual and corporate law within the UAE for LLC, LLP and FZE is essential and will play a key part of the role.
• In depth experience of writing complex contracts whilst adhering to commercially challenging goals.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that’s all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing – and being pushed – to work better and smarter. With us, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.