Training Manager- Airport Fire Services (Upcoming)
Customer Service Delivery
THIS IS WHERE SAFETY MEANS EVERYTHING
Training Manager- Airport Fire Services
Thousands of aircraft movements every day. A complex network of road systems, taxiways, runways, aprons and lighting systems. No wonder the world’s busiest airports need a safe, secure and efficient airside environment. Airside Operations maintains and operates all airside infrastructure, and implement the new technologies and that give us industry-leading capacity and efficiency. They do all that in a live environment and put customer service at the heart of it all.
• You'll be accountable for the overall training and competence of the Airport Fire Service Team
• You’ll be designing, delivering and implementing Training programmes to meet regulatory requirements as well as the strategic vision of the organisation
• You’ll be responsible for conducting the Training Needs Analysis, developing a technical competency framework along with relevant training materials, utilising the latest technology
• In summary, you will contribute to the expertise and knowledge of the team, providing them with learning and development techniques to ensure delivery of objectives
• You should be educated to a Degree level with at least 10 years of experience within a Fire Service Team
• You’ll have at least 5 years experience at a managerial level, managing the training of Fire Service staff
• A minimum of ICAO English Level 6
• Any previous experience within the region would be an advantage
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that’s all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing – and being pushed – to work better and smarter. With us, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.