THIS IS WHERE THE EXCITEMENT REALLY BEGINS
CUSTOMER SERVICE DELIVERY
Head – Operations Planning & Analysis
The team works in real time to make sure the right people are in the right place – airside and landside – to meet demand. As our airports are the world’s busiest, it’s fast-paced and a real challenge. They see that the operational plan is followed, and issues are dealt with across terminals, regular operations, incidents and crisis handling. The operation has to be industry-leading, and it always is.
What you'll deliver
- You'll be responsible for leading the translation of operational strategy into rules for Resource Management Systems (i.e. Check-In, Stands, Gates, Baggage Reclaim Belts).
- You'll ensure that the operation have suitable resources and available infrastructure to enable them to successfully deliver the agreed Level of Service targets.
- You'll provide operations planning and performance data and analysis input into operations strategy development.
- You'll provide user requirements input, acceptance testing and process adoption for new and existing operational tools.
What you bring
- You'll be educated to a Degree Level in a numerical subject. Masters degree in a related field (i.e. Operational Research) is an advantage.
- You should have at least 10 years’ experience in a quantitative analysis or operational research role preferably in a strategic or planning environment.
- You’ll have at least 2 years experience in developing and using simulation models or resource management systems (i.e. AirTop, CAST, Quintiq, Inform).
- You’ll ideally have some experience in stand planning.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that’s all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing – and being pushed – to work better and smarter. With us, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.