Assistant Office Manager (Upcoming - Nationals Preferred)
Strategy & Development
THIS IS WHAT FUTURE FOCUS FEELS LIKE
STRATEGY AND DEVELOPMENT
Assistant Office Manager (Nationals - Preferred)
The strategy group maps out where we’re going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our research team analyses the industry so that we’re never playing catch-up. Design translates strategies into award winning products and experiences. In program management, it’s more about the delivery of our strategies into realized benefits. And our corporate planning team creates strategy so that we’re agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
What you'll deliver
- You'll manage a VP’s office and organize complex diaries, meetings and travel itineraries along with related documentation and coordination with internal and external parties.
- You'll provide an overall administrative support to the wider Strategy and Development teams to enable smooth running of the business.
- You'll efficiently assist the Office Manager on any administrative and executive support tasks as delegated and backfill for the executive board meeting when the office manager is on leave.
- You'll handle the centralized Group support budget planning, forecasting, budget transfers and utilization and alerting the office manager of any shortfalls.
What you bring
- You should be educated to a high level, preferably a bachelor’s degree.
- You should have at least 5 years’ experience in a related role with a minimum 1-year experience with Budgets and a year experience in taking minutes at Board / Committee meetings.
- You’ll have proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- You’ll be fluent in spoken and written English with excellent, strong communication and organizational skills.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that’s all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing – and being pushed – to work better and smarter. With us, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.