THIS IS WHERE INFLUENCE SPREADS
Head- Supply Chain & Logistics
We work at a fast pace. Corporate Services is no different. Their business processes are fundamental to our becoming a global competitor that can respond quickly to any change. This may be a diverse, complex business, but departments such as Finance, Supply Management, Legal, Risk Management and Quality Assurance make us an agile one.
What you'll deliver
- You'll be responsible for the warehouse and logistics network across both DXB and DWC, ensuring the safe and efficient functioning of all fulfilment and inventory processes
- You'll work closely with other business units such as Technology & Infrastructure to define and steer cross-functional inventory and warehouse management, maintaining optimum inventory levels and optimizing delivery processes
- You'll be accountable for the annual fulfilment strategy and budget, working closely with key internal stakeholders to assess departmental performance and improvement plans.
- You'll ensure complete governance of the end-to-end inventory and warehouse operations, in line with all legal and regulatory requirements
What you bring
- You'll be educated to a degree level
- You should have at least 10 years’ experience within logistics, inventory management and warehouse operations
- You must have proven leadership experience within a multi-location warehouse organisation and operationally critically environment
- You should have experience with ERP Systems
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that’s all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing – and being pushed – to work better and smarter. With us, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.