THIS IS WHERE GAME-CHANGING HAPPENS
Manager - Data Center Facility Management
The team provides and supports the systems that bring the business together. that means maintaining all it from the most basic desktop support to the most complex flight information systems. they’re game changers for the industry by bringing us smart developments and advanced processes which revolutionise what we do.
The purpose of the role is to manage, operate and maintain Dubai Airports data center facilities and ensure overall availability and reliability to meet service levels of data center operations.
- You will be responsible for the administration and monitoring of all data center facilities including access control, security, disaster recovery, backups and archive.
- You will develop, implement and test solutions and processes to ensure continuity of Dubai Airports critical services at all times even in case loss of one complete site.
- You will work closely with the Engineering Service Department to ensure high availability and performance of all electrical, mechanical, and HVAC equipment within the data centers.
- You will establish and implement standards, tools, policies and procedures pertaining to the data centers facility management.
- You will operate the data center facilities and provide support on 24x7 basis. They will also provide solutions and expertise to the Project and Program Management teams to support the delivery of relevant projects.
Qualification & Education
- Degree Level or minimum Bachelor’s Degree holder in Information Technology or Systems Engineering
- Certification in ITIL and COBIT
- PMP qualifications would be preferable
- The job holder should have 3 to 5 years’ experience of managing complex technology systems in process driven, customer centric industries and enterprise environment.
- They should be highly experienced in managing, operating and maintaining multi-site data centre facilities creating operational resilience. The job holder must also have good supervisory experience.
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Capability to supervise the execution of tactical plans based on given objectives
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver quality results
- Working knowledge of Data Centre facility management, technologies and architecture: virtual server platforms, storage, resilience, disaster recovery, backups, archive, etc.
- Electrical and mechanical systems involved in data centre operations including systems such as feeders, transformers, generators, UPS, PDU units, chillers, pumps, CRAC units, etc.
- IT Systems Operations & Maintenance
- Security Administration management and Access Control
- Network and Security fundamentals and concepts
- Working knowledge of the Airport business operations
- ITIL best practice methodology, service support & service delivery