HR & Development
THIS IS HOW EXCEPTIONAL HAPPENS
HR & DEVELOPMENT
Analyst - Talent
Every organisation depends on its people and their passion. They’re the ones who look for new ways to innovate, delight and excite everybody they work with and for. And here, they’re empowered and valued for doing that. It could be your task to find, develop and retain the people who go beyond exceptional every day.
What you'll deliver
- You'll provide support delivering career pathways and employee mobility solutions
- You'll support in managing the competency management governance process, including ongoing maintenance and mangement of the framework, competency library and business unit profiles
- You'll work closely with the Business Technology Team to "systemize" the framwork and its associated products for employees across the organisation
- You'll work towards building the effectiveness and capabilities of Dubai Airports staff, driving operational effectiveness and high performance
What you bring
- You'll be educated to a degree level in Psychology or HR Management
- You should have at least 2 years’ work experience
- You must have advanced computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- You should have knowledge of change management methodologies along with project management principles and understaning of talent management practices
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that’s all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing – and being pushed – to work better and smarter. With us, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.