Dubai Airports is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information. We recognise our obligation to keep sensitive information secure and have created this statement to share and explain the current information management practices on our websites. The handling of all personal information by Dubai Airports is governed by the UAE and Dubai privacy and security acts.
We are committed to protecting your privacy whether you are browsing for information or conducting business electronically.
Collection and use of online information
When you visit our websites, we will not collect your personal information unless you choose to use and receive online products and services that require it. All data capture uses up-to-date security mechanisms to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of information and systems.
Collection of IP address
Our web server(s) may automatically collects your IP address when you visit our websites (your IP address is your computer's unique address that lets other computers attached to the Internet know where to send data, but does not identify you individually). We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to compile statistics on site usage.
Protection of personal information
The personal information you enter on our websites is only available to the authorised Dubai Airports employees who have a need to know it. It will not be available for public inspection without your consent. Also, no website user-information will be shared, sold, or transferred to any third party without your prior consent.
Some of our websites link to other sites created and maintained by other public and/or private sector organizations. We provide these links solely for your information and convenience. When you link to an outside website, you are leaving the Dubai Airports website and our information management policies no longer apply.
Third Party Website Disclaimer
External links from Dubai Airports Website
A "link" from the Dubai Airports website may be defined as:
- Hyperlinks activated by clicking on an image or text, leading to a web page that does not reside on the Dubai Airports website "explicit"
- Mention of URL address providing users with the address of a web page that does not reside on the Dubai Airports website "implicit"
- Dubai Airports marketing & IT may establish links to external sites on the Dubai Airports website, provided that each external site meets at least one of the following criteria:
- Other government departments in Dubai
- Organizations that receive sponsorship from DA or DDF in the form of a financial grant, or a written contract by which DCA or DDF provides services in collaboration with the organization to achieve a mutual goal related to DCA or DDF purpose.
- Local and international economic development organizations that assist Dubai Airports in promoting its business.
All links to external sites may open in a new browser window, and will meet accessibility guidelines. Other than links to other governmental agencies, all links to external sites are approved by the Dubai Airports website coordinators.
External links To Dubai Airports website
A site that links to the Dubai Airports website should not misrepresent its relationship with Dubai Airports. This means:
- A browser or border environment should not be created around Dubai Airports content
- The Dubai Airports logo should not be used without the permission of Dubai Airports
- The site should not present false/inaccurate information about Dubai Airports services
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
All matters regarding the use of this website and or any related matter shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and regulations of, and applicable in, the emirate of Dubai and federal laws of the United Arab Emirates.
The courts of Dubai will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from the use of this website and or any related matter, or related to, a visit to the website but we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of the use of the website in your country of residence or any other relevant country.